| Fury |
Also Known As: Rider of The Black Horse
|Means of Travel||On Foot|
|Special Features||Only Female Horseman|
The Last Female Nephilim
|Affiliation||The Four Horsemen|
|Occupation||Horseman of the Apocalypse|
Absalom (oldest brother, deceased)
Death (oldest living brother)
War (youngest living brother)
|Main Weapon||Fiery whip|
|Type of Attack||Melee|
|“|| It's not your decision to make, The Council cannot be defied, brother --|
— Fury to War, comic book
Fury is one of the last of the Nephilim and a Horseman of The Apocalypse. She is the rider of The Black Horse whose name is currently unknown. Fury wields a fiery whip as her weapon, and can also use her claws to tear at her enemies. Her whereabouts are unknown.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Not much is currently known about Fury's personality, but in The Abomination Vault, she appeared to be calmer than her brothers, she released a hiss of breath when Strife held Death at gunpoint and tried to reason with Death about his plan to catch Belisatra and Hadrimon. Like Death, Fury also cares deeply about her siblings as shown when she put her arm around Death's arm and was worried about him when he was gone for half a century, she is also loyal to the Charred Council although not as much as War.
As one of the four remaining Nephilim and one of the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, Fury is an extremely powerful warrior.
Her weapon arsenal includes:
Fury's Whip - Fury's weapon of choice.
Claws - Secondary weapons used by Fury.
- Fury is the only Horseman that does not lend a weapon to War. War can, however, obtain Fury's Embrace, a Legendary Enhancement.
- Fury is also the only horseman without an obvious correlation (other than horse color) to the traditional Four Horsemen, she replaces Famine who only wields weighing scales.
- Fury is also the only horseman who doesn't have her face at least partially hidden, War's face is sometimes hidden under his hood and obtains the Mask of Shadows in Darksiders, Strife often wears a helmet on his face (with the exception of a scene in the novel Darksiders: The Abomination Vault), and Death is wearing his signature mask at all times (with the exception of the final scene of Darksiders II).
- In her concept art, Fury has a symbol on her left shoulder that bears a striking resemblance to the ones Death and Absalom have.
- There is some speculation that the name of Fury's steed could be "Torment," being that furies are tormentors of Hades, god of the underworld.